Taste and Mixability: It is a little sweet for my taste because I take it with water, but if you choose to take it with milk, it might taste better. It mixes seamlessly, and no lumps are formed. The shaker is quite useful. Put one scoop of powder with 300 ml of water and shake it for 15-20 seconds. The texture is excellent.
Also Read: Turn Your Morning From Good to Gold with Morning Rituals!
Benefits: The first question that’ll cross your mind, why should I take it? Simple, here’s why:
- If you’re looking to build muscles, whey protein promotes muscle growth when coupled with workouts and strength training.
- If you’re looking to lose weight, whey protein suppresses appetite because it’s a highly satiating nutrient, which helps in reducing and controlling your hunger pangs and that’s the reason I use it for.
- It is a great supplement for growth, used by several mothers as a breakfast drink for their kids as it boosts metabolism and repairs the muscles that break in our day to day activities.
- It also helps in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- It boosts metabolism that increases the fat-burning process helping an individual look toned and fit.
Usage for Body Building: One scoop with milk as it increases the number of calories.
Whey Protein Concentrate
Serving Size = 32g(1 scoop)
Energy = 120 kcals
Total Fat = 1.9g
Sodium = 60 mg
Total Carbohydrates = 4.5g
Protein = 23g
Sugar = 0g
Cholesterol = 45 mg
Pricing: As compared to several nutrient brands available in the market, MFF is quite affordable because they ship directly, eliminating the middleman. Moreover, it is an Indian brand, which eliminates the cost of shipping and transportation included in the price of supplements from international brands.
Personal Opinion: When it comes to eating something healthy, the biggest problem we face is the taste. Whey Protein is a popular dietary supplement and a useful addition to a weight loss diet. With MFF, the taste gets taken care of as offers flavored as well as unflavored whey. I found the quality quite good and it does curb hunger, that I can assure you. I take it after my morning game of Basketball or a long walk. One thing to remember is to not overdo the dosage or to take it with milk which will lead to weight gain. Why I chose MFF? I support Make in India, and of course, the good reviews it already has.
Whey Protein is not just a convenient way to boost your protein intake, but it has some powerful health benefits as well. – Authority Nutrition
My Fit Fuel™ is a customer oriented, innovative and transparent sports nutrition brand. We created this brand with an experience and passion for sports nutrition and fitness. MFF™ vision started from a point where we wanted every customer to be knowledgeable about Quality, Innovation, and Ingredients of their sports nutrition product. In short, helping you buy products more confidently with complete knowledge.
You can buy MFF Whey protein 80 Online from their website.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments.