Raksha Bandhan, or commonly known as Rakhi is one of the most celebrated and sacred Hindu festival of India. ON Raksha Bandhan, the sister ties a Rakhi (a sacred thread) on her brother’s wrist and takes a promise from him to protect her for life, to be her strength and to always have her back. With time, the meaning has evolved and now, siblings, even only sisters or brother, celebrate Rakhi with great fervour.
To strengthen this bond and to celebrate this love, Expressing Life has associated with IGP.com and together, we have a contest for you and your sibling(s)!
The contest starts at 8:30 PM IST on 30th July, 2017 and Ends on 2nd August, 2017 at 8:30 PM IST.
Terms and Conditions:
– Answer both questions in order to be eligible to win.
– There will be two questions for the contest. There will be one winner for each question.
– Share the IGP TVC from Facebook on personal profiles. Link: http://bit.ly/IGPRakhi.
– Like IGP on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
– Like the Blog on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
– Must use the hashtag #IGPSiblingRivalry in each answer!
Winners and Prizes:
1. Prize: Vouchers worth INR 1000 from IGP
2. There will be 2 winners, one for each question.
3. The winners will be declared on 4th August, 2017.
4. The winners decided by the organisers will be final.
So, without further ado, here’s the first question:
QUESTION 1: WHAT WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE FIGHT YOU’VE EVER HAD WITH YOUR SIBLING?
QUESTION 2: WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED FROM YOUR SIBLING OR GIVEN TO YOUR SIBLING?
Write your answer in the comment box below and don’t forget to share the contest with your friends for some brownie points! Get answering!
Thank you all for your participation, we have the results and two people among you have won a voucher worth INR 1000 each for your sibling!
We’re coming up with another giveaway soon, so subscribe to the blog and always be the first one to know!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!