Hi guys, been a while since I shared any reviews, so here’s a makeup haul review that I recently got my hands on! Even if you’re slightly interested in makeup and skincare you must have heard about/come across the brand, Faces Canada. This renowned cosmetic brand emerged in the Indian market in 2009 and has been successful in making a good name for itself in the highly competitive Indian cosmetic industry. I have been using its skincare for a while now, so I decided to give its makeup range a try!
I had bought a few products from Faces Canada right before Holi, some for me, some for my mama. I ordered from their official website and they arrived within 3 days, so thumbs up for the quick delivery time! So without further ado, here’s the review of my Faces Canada Makeup Haul!
Faces Canada Makeup Haul Review
Here’s a list of the products that I bought-
- No Transfer Matte Lipstick Shade – Serial Texter 09This is such a playful colour, my absolute go-to! The lipstick formula is highly pigmented, creamy and transfer-proof. A bit drying being a matte lipstick but moisturising your lips before applying does the job! Check out the swatches of all three lipsticks to see the shades. This lipstick retails for ₹549, a bit pricey, but there’s enough product, so let’s see how long it lasts to do justice to its price!
- Weightless Creme Finish Lipstick Shade –Pretty Pink 07 & Burgundy 17
These lipsticks were my mom’s choice and the colours are so pretty! The colours are so well suited for brown skin tone. They retail for ₹249, but during discounts, you can grab them for even lesser! These creme lipsticks give a shiny and smooth finish. The texture is creamy and leaves your lips moisturised. Doesn’t transfer easily, but isn’t transfer-proof. They last only a few hours but give great value for their price. Check out the swatches of all three lipsticks to see the shades.
- Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil Shade – Dark Brown 02This eyebrow pencil was also mom’s choice but looks like I’m stealing it! It’s super pigmented and the colour is a pretty dark brown, exactly the shade that we were looking for. It glides over smoothly, is long-lasting and waterproof, what else do you need? The spooly on the other end is perfect for shaping and blending, definitely makes it a must-buy! This retails for ₹499 but if you keep an eye out for discounts, you can get a steal deal on it!
- Ultime Pro Matte Nail Enamel Shade – Primrose Pink 47
This matte nail paint was my sister’s choice and the colour is so pretty! It dries super quick and should stay on for a week nicely. You can see the shade in the picture below, it’s after the double coat. It retails for ₹229 and is worth every penny!
- Splash Nail Enamel Shades – Watermelon 52 & Boysenberry 133These were again, mom and my sister’s choices and the colours are exactly as they are described! I loved the watermelon shade so much, it’s such a perfect shade for summer! And the boysenberry shade is a moody shade that I can see myself wearing most of the time. These enamels retail for ₹119 each, so super affordable and there are around 100 shades in this range!
So this was all about my Faces Canada Makeup Haul! Have you used any products from Faces Canada? Share your reviews in the comment box below! Got some more reviews lined up for you guys. Coming up soon!