Sarees are the ultimate clothing for women. Draping the nine yards of fabric around your body always gives you regal vibes. If you love wearing sarees, irrespective of the occasion, you need to buy georgette sarees.
From wearing at weddings to the office to everyday looks, sarees are an elegant piece of clothing that you must own. If you don’t want to bargain between style and comfort, georgette sarees should be your choice. These sarees come in a wide range of variety, which means you can wear them at weddings and at home too.
Wearing georgette sarees is a sure-shot way to amp up your traditional look, which is why you must own a couple of them in different varieties. Now that you’ve decided to get your hands on this beautiful piece, let us show you the different ways to wear georgette sarees.
- The pant style: If you’re tired of wearing your saree in the regular fashion, bring a twist in your style game by swapping your petticoat for a pant and draping the saree around it to create this modernised look.
- Dhoti style: You can curate this look easily with your georgette saree if the border isn’t wider than 2 inches. Ditch your petticoat for leggings or skinny-fit pants.
- Gujarati style: If you want to opt for a more traditional look, the Gujarati drape will make you stand out. In this look, you need to wear your pallu in the front instead of throwing it behind your shoulder. Just drape the saree till the pleats are taken and then tuck into the middle of the petticoat facing the left.
- Bollywood style: You must have seen how gracefully the leading ladies of Bollywood carry their sarees. Grace your green carpet events with utmost grace by holding the pallu in your hand while letting the rest of the fabric fall.
- Gown style: When you’re confused between wearing a gown or a saree to a wedding, opt for the gown style so you can have the best of both worlds. In this style, your saree drape will look like a flared gown. You can even go for a mermaid-style look.
- Belt style: Bring a modern twist to your desi style by simply wearing a statement belt over your saree. A Kamar bandh will create a traditional look while for a more modernised approach, you can settle for a corset-style or a statement belt matching your saree.
- Party style: Be the heart of a party by wearing a sheer georgette saree in the regular style. You can even up your style by draping the saree in the Maharashtrian style and wearing a belt over it.
- Cocktail style: Your georgette saree with a heavy border or a pallu will help you ace the cocktail look. Pair them with sequined backless blouses and be a head-turner at the parties.
With so many amazing ways to drape your georgette sarees, you need to quickly buy a couple of them from your favourite store right away.