The season of dance and dhamaal is finally here. Yes, we are talking about the rocking Navratri festival. As an Indian, you can’t control the excitement of participating in the dandiya raas during these nine days of festivities. Then there are those celebrations and events to attend, looking your best in your Navaratri outfit. But do you have enough of them? We assume you’ll require recommendations on the best and most charming ethnic wear that you can flaunt this Navratri wherever you go. Read about them below:
- A classy sharara suit –Shararas are flared skirts that are worked upon or floral or any other pattern that is often worn with tops or kameez. You seal the perfection of this attire by adding a large dupatta to it. This Navratri looks as glamorous as you can by wearing a sharara suit and some floral jewellery with it along with flat sandals.
- Sophisticated sarees – Say, if you don’t intend to dance or perform this Navaratri. Then you can always add some expensive, exotic sarees for women at the Navaratri events. Or, even if you want to play dandiya and you know the trick to handle your saree, then why not? You can still drape this excellent nine yards of fabric and look sophisticated and stunning at those functions.
- Versatile lehengas– Lehengas are love! And especially during the Navaratri function, you’ll see many ladies flaunting designer and colourful lehengas compared to sarees for women or other attires. You need to ensure your S is different from others in lovely colours of pastels, links, or gold, and match this attire with colourful stone jewellery to complete the look.
- Salwar suits are pretty comfortable yet elegant dresses that you can wear at the next Navratri function you’re attending. You can either go for the designer types in rayon or silk fabric with a lot of embroidery or zardozi work or pick the chikankari suits that will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Kurta palazzo sets – Another simple yet stylish style you can embrace during this festival is a kurta and palazzo set. Kurtas, whether long or short or even plain or worked, look typically traditional and impressive. And palazzos are most comfortable, providing you with the perfect twirl as you play with the dandiyas during the functions.
- Anarkali suits – For a more celebrated and stunning look – we suggest trying the Anarkali suits. The flare of the attire and the perfect combination with the churidars and a dupatta gives this dress a charming feel. And when you wear a good, heavy necklace and long earrings with it, we are sure you’ll be the most beautiful looking person in the entire Navratri function.
If you want some more recommendations, you can always try wearing gharara pants with your kurtas at the Navratri functions. Then there are also long skirts that go well with short Kurtis and patialas that are perfect for glossy and glamorous festivals like Navaratri.