introduced and are being widely accepted and appreciated. Even carrying laptops has become a tedious task so as a result of which tablets came into the market. But what if I say that you can have a Smartphone for almost as good features as your laptop offers? Hereby, introducing the ASUS ZenFone 2 with 5 reasons why it will redefine your Smartphone experience-
- High-Powered Performance: ZenFone 2 is the world’s first Smartphone ever with 4 GB RAM to provide you a high-powered performance with Super Quad Core Intel Atom processor. The everyday performance of ZenFone 2 is up to 3 times better than its predecessor, as per ASUS. Good news for the gamer in you, the gaming performance of ZenFone 2 is 7X better than ZenFone 1! What more could you ask for?
Source: Asus.com“ZenFone 2 is powered by an up to 2.3GHz 64-bit Intel® Atom™ Z3580 processor and has a 4GB RAM” –via Asus.com
- Charge your phone at Double the Speed: With ASUS BootMaster technology which is the ASUS-exclusive technology, you can charge your phone twice as fast as the conventional speed. In layman terms, your phone can be charged up to 60% in just 39 minutes! Ha, now those 5 minutes of charging the phone before leaving for somewhere will count! Thanks to ZenFone 2.
Source: Asus.com“With ZenFone 2, this means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes.”–via Asus.com
- Switch Easily between Calls on Different Sims: The introduction of Dual Sim phones was quite a relief as it saved the money spent on another handset. However, attending calls on both the Sims simultaneously was another problem that came up from this innovation. With ZenFone 2’s Dual Active technology, you can easily receive or make calls on simultaneous Sims, effortlessly without missing a single call!
“Make and receive calls on SIM one and if someone tries to contact you on SIM two, you can switch seamlessly!” –via Asus.com
- Capture your Low Light Moments Easily: ZenFone 2 has a 13MP PixelMaster camera f/2.0-aperture lens that increases your photography experience tenfold. Take absolutely stunning pictures in dim light with its Low Light mode and voila, you won’t even feel the need of using flash! Capture spectacular, high-resolution pictures with zero shutter-lag with ZenFone 2’s Super HDR which gives you the picture quality that of a DSLR. Never miss a colour with its Real Tone flash that ensures warm skin tones and accurate colour.
Source: Asus.com“The industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash.”–via Asus.com
- Ultra-Thin Ergonomic Arc Design: The ZenFone 2 is not just thin. It’s Ultra thin! It’s just 3.9 mm wide at the edges providing you a sleek, stylish and elegant smartphone design. It has a vivid 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with 403ppi pixel density which maximises the viewing experience.