IndiBlogger Launches IndiPR.com – A self-learning engine that automatically targets the right publishers
With the world swarming with new startups emerging every other day, influencer marketing has become an essential tool to get noticed by the target audience. While the established businesses have a standard channel setup to follow, they too, in order to reach a wider audience have resorted to influencer marketing.
- IndiPR.com was built to make it extremely simple for a business to get their Press Releases published by top bloggers.
- All a business has to do is upload their Press Release and the ‘Automated Influencer Targeting Engine’, or ‘AITE’ for short.
- AITE proceeds to accept applications and automatically shortlists bloggers based on various factors including internal ratings and rankings.
- Once shortlisted, the influencers do their research and publish their articles.
- The whole procedure is completed within 72 hours of submitting of the release to IndiPR by the business.
- Content marketing,
- Generating awareness and
- Gaining much-needed conversations around the product, driven by internet users on influencer platforms like blogs.
- Creative assignments (Paid/Unpaid),
- Invitations to attend the trendiest launch events and
- The latest news on the planet before the world wakes up to it.
Renie Ravin, the Founder, and CEO of IndiBlogger says, “We believe that this system will help Influencers with fresh and new content on their site every day. In a way, you could be writing about the next Google without even realising its immense potential.”